Tuesday 11 September 2012

Have I mentioned how much I love IKEA lately???...

Hudson and I had a quick run to IKEA today while Daddy was busy working on the house.  Everything is crazy at the moment because we leave for Hong Kong and Bangkok tomorrow night so madly trying to get all my work done and tie up all those loose ends! Anyhow I managed to pick up a set of these curtains:
 just like the ones in my dream home...
They are only $30 - such a bargain!!! I also picked up these bedspreads yesterday at Harbor Town for 90% off... they are from Pip Studio:


AND..... I also got the BARGAIN of the day this butlers sink from IKEA for only $107 - it was in the AS IS section at 75% off because it is missing hardware but I called our Kitchen Cabinet Maker Extraordinaire (aka Alan) and he said it was no worries :-) So excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment