Thursday 11 October 2012

Deck is done... well almost :-)

On the weekend the boys managed to get 99% of the deck on.  Here's some pics:





We chose to put down Hardwood Kwila (Merbau) Hardwood Timber Decking, I am planning to stain this very dark so wasn't too concerned about the colour but surprisingly am quite happy with it all the same.  During the week the concretors and blocky's have been back to finish the last little details and Kimba (our painter/no more gapper) gapped another room - Jeff says it's about time I became familiar with a gapping gun??? I'm not sure how long I'll last but keen to give it a go :-)

1 comment:

  1. Well, I would say that it's a great choice to go with Hardwood Timber Decking as it's a one of the high quality timber decking and provide you full satisfaction in what you exactly want. All the best.

    ReplyDelete