Wednesday 3 October 2012

Block Work Complete, Bathroom Vanities Chosen...

So happy that the Block Work was finished today, this means we can get started on the battening... right after J has finished the deck - poor guy :-(


I also drove to the Recollections Warehouse early this morning to choose the vanities they had brought in for me - I ended up going with the "Sorrento and the "Casual Elements" - very excited!

Sorrento Vanity
Casual Elements
I am going to put the Sorrento in the main bathroom with the Claw Foot Bath with one of these two wallpapers:
Cath Kidston - Wild Rose

Oiseaux et Fleurs - Porcelain  
The other wallpaper I will likely use in the Walk in Wardrobe or Dinning Room... I am also keen to have wainscoting put on the walls like this:

 Not sure if I should get the exact wallpaper used above as it is also very pretty! Decisions, Decisions.... Finally we went to Masters for the first time this weekend and I have to say I was very very impressed.  They sell Laura Ashley Wallpaper, a full range of electrical equipment that are brands you have heard of and many more great products that Bunnings have not! Anyhow we picked up a few pots mainly for the front entrance - getting a little ahead of ourselves I know but they were so cheap I couldn't risk them selling out and missing out, here's a pic:
BARGAIN at $49.95 each :-)



2 comments:


  1. Nice Blog , This is what I exactly Looking for , Keep sharing more blog.


    bathroom renovations Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  2. . Again the rest of the ballasting will occur next weekend. I really need to go and buy some more white glue as I am now completely out of it. fence contractors in miami

    ReplyDelete