Wednesday 14 November 2012

Bargain of the Day/Week/Year...

Just when I was about to write EBAY off all together for being too expensive of late, I managed to pull of Bargain of the Day/Week/Year... I won these last week for .99 cents - YES .99 cents, for all three!!! I couldn't believe my luck as I have been chasing something similar for months... They remind me of the beautiful pics I drooled over that my sister took recently on her trip to Russia.  I think I will put these pretties in the bathroom or walk in wardrobe - not 100% sure yet but would love to use all 3 in the same space to accentuate their fabulousness!
J was not as impressed as I was, he is a sparky so he gets the fun job of re-wiring them and installing them, but he will love them when they are up - he always does...


No comments:

Post a Comment